- We are centrally located on the Ithaca Commons, right where the sidewalk forms a T-intersection. We are between One World Market and 15 Steps and across from American Crafts by Robbie Dein.
- You can also enter from the Cinemapolis alleyway. Follow the signs for Center Ithaca to the Atrium/Food Court and right to our back door.
- Stroller and scooter parking in our store.
- From Rt. 13 N or S:
Turn onto Green St. Follow it for about 5 blocks into downtown. Go straight through the Cayuga St. intersection. The parking garage is on your left, after the next traffic light.
- From 79 West:
Bear right as you come down the hill and 79 turns into Seneca St.
- From 96B North:
Pass the commons on your left. Take a left onto Seneca St.
- From Seneca St.:
Parking garages are on your right, and the commons is on your left. Or take a left on Cayuga and another left onto Green St.
- On street parking: pay at the machine. Remember you can pay and add more time at any machine, or through the parking app on your phone.
- Parking garages are located on Seneca and Cayuga and Green St. The Green street garage is closest – right out our back door. It's only $1/hour and free on weekends. There may be a $5 fee for weekend parking at special events like Ithaca Festival.
- Loading Zones: There are 15 minute loading zones on either side of Green St. in front of the library. There is also a loading zone behind City Hall (from Green St. take the first left after the Cayuga St. intersection). Great for a quick pick-up, and if you buy something heavy, we can help you load it into your car.
- For more information visit cityofithaca.org/243/Parking-Operations
Accessibility and Amenities
Accessible parking is available on street and in the garages. Our store entrance is on the ground level. The door can be a little heavy to open, but just knock and we'll come running to open it.
Service animals are always welcome, as are any well-behaved companion animals.
The main aisles in our store are wide enough for a wheelchair or double-wide stroller, but a few side aisles are narrow.
We have a single-stall unisex restroom, open to all. There isn’t a changing table, but there is a small counter that many customers use for changing diapers.
We have one cushioned chair in the back of the store for anyone who needs to rest their feet, right by the train table. It's a nice spot for nursing, too.
If you have any questions or need special accommodations, call ahead and let us know. We are happy to help.